* By joining the waitlist, you acknowledge that you are applying for OneCard credit card and have read the waitlist Rules and Terms & Conditions.
1. The OneCard waitlist is dynamic, and your rank can change based on your own activity as well as those of other participants.
2. Users collecting all 4 elements will unlock Metal OneCard.
3. Top 10,000 users will be eligible for Metal OneCard.
4. OneCard is currently available in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi (NCR), Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Pune and Surat.
5. Existing users from Waitlist 1.0 will be auto-enrolled into Waitlist 2.0 at the beginning.
6. New users will join Waitlist 2.0 in a sequential order.
7. Users have to spin the wheel to get OneCard components or to move ahead in the list.
8. The following activities will give the user a chance to spin the wheel:
a) Joining the waitlist - 1 Spin
b) PAN Validation – 1 Spin
c) Every successful referral (maximum 10) - 2 Spins
d) Providing complete communication address – 2 Spins
e) Sharing of bank statement – 5 Spins
9. Each spin will get the user one of the following:
a) A Card component
- 5x Rewards
- In-App Controls
- Digital KYC
- Metal Card
b) A jump in the rank
c) Better Luck Next time
10. A user can do a maximum of 25 spins every day.
11. On unlocking their metal OneCard, a user will be will be removed from the waitlist, but can continue to invite others.
1. By joining the waitlist, you acknowledge that you’re applying for OneCard credit card. The decision to issue OneCard is at the sole discretion of FPL Technologies Pvt. Ltd., based on internal policy norms.
2. Confirmed metal credit cards are also contingent on internal policies.
3. Confirmation will be subject to credit checks and due diligence done by FPL.
4. By joining the waitlist, a user consents to these checks.
5. Currently, the waitlist is the only way to apply for OneCard.
6. If any documents are submitted, they would be valid for 30 days.
7. Once the credit card is approved, it should be accepted and activated within 45 days.
8. Waitlist position is non-transferable. Any changes in details (like mobile number, email id etc.) may reset the waitlist rank.
9. Details shared by the user should be correct and accurate. If found to be incorrect, FPL reserves the right to revoke the waitlist rank and status for such users.
10. Waitlist rules, terms and rank validity are at the discretion of FPL Technologies Pvt. Ltd.